Evernote for PC: Having a note taking application in your smartphone is really a great thing as with the help of it you can take down all your thoughts and so that even if you forget about them later, you still have all of them stored in your device so you don’t miss out on anything. As Evernote is the best mobile Notepad of recent times, learn to use it on your PC with this guide on How to Download Evernote for PC, Laptop just like you can download other Android apps for PC.
“Evernote – stay organized” is a great app that allows you to create notes and whole notebooks where you can store all your thoughts. If you have a habit of forgetting various things, then this little app will be a big help to you. So if you don’t own a smartphone, here is a guide on how to download Evernote for PC, Windows 7/8/10/XP Laptop and even if you own a smartphone with the app installed in it, then you can sync the data and use it on your computer as well. So lets see how you can download this amazing note taking application for Android on your computer and how you can install it to start making notes and sync the notes across devices so that you can use it on the go.
Evernote Download: Evernote is a free and easy to use application that can help you store your ideas and increase your productivity and the best part is that you can use the app across all the various devices so that you never lose your data even if you don’t use Evernote.
The best thing about downloading Evernote is that whatever data you store in it wont get lost unless you delete those notes manually. Once you install the app on your smartphone, you are asked to create an account. Once you create your account and login, you can start saving notes with your ideas and various tasks. Now even if you uninstall the app from your smartphone, the data wont be lost. You re-install the application and login with your account credentials and all the notes that you had stored will be back.
Evernote not only serves as a Notebook to take quick notes, but we can also make To-do lists and Checklists. The User Interface is very simple and we can start writing with just a simple click. Here are the Top features that make Evernote the best Notepad App.
- Take Notes in Various formats: With Evernote, we can take notes in different formats like Text, PDF, Images, Sketch, Audio, Video and Web Clippings. This makes Evernote a digital notepad for Android, iOS and Windows.
- Scan and Save: Just open the Camera from Evernote and you can scan any piece of paper or QR code and save it as a quick note.
- Share within the Team: Evernote has the option to share access to various persons. That means, now you can work as team on the same note and bring forth some creative ideas.
- Write on any device: Once you log in to Evernote, you can edit your files with any device.
- Sync to other devices: Sync all your files and notes between devices with a simple click.
- Create personalised Business cards, daily check lists, memos and quick journalism notes.
- Find any file from the database with a simple search option and many more features.
Make sure your PC/Laptop has the below requirements so that the app can run smooth and avoid any errors.
File Name : Evernote for PC
File size : 31.48 MB (33010879 bytes)
Required OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
RAM : 512 MB minimum
Graphics : 256 MB or higher
Hardware : Keyboard, Mouse, Webcam(for Image notes)
Storage : 150 MB of Free Space
Sound Card : Optional
All the above system requirements are required to download Evernote for PC. However, if you don’t want to download Evernote, but still want to use it, there is a method that is given below.
Evernote for PC, Laptop download for Windows, Mac
By using Evernote for PC, you can make notes, share files, search for texts within images, email your notes to your friends, organize them according to notebooks and tags and connect Evernote with other apps installed on your smartphone.
How to use Evernote on PC?
Now that you know how good Evernote app is for taking notes, you can now follow the below steps to download Evernote for computer. There are 2 ways to get it on your PC, so you can go with either one. One method is by Installing Evernote with BlueStacks. The other method is by using Evernote directly from their official website. See the step by step
Method 1 : Login with Evernote
This method is simple. Evernote is available across all the devices that is your smartphones, tablets and even for computers and laptops. There is an option to access all your files online also by logging in to your Evernote account. To use Evernote on PC directly,
1) Go to www.evernote.com from your PC browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera etc)
2) If you don’t have an Evernote account, you can create a new account or Sign up with an existing Gmail account.
3) Once you sign in, you can use all the features of Evernote on any device. However, To download Evernote App for PC, Click the ‘Download’ button at the Top right section of the Homepage. The system will automatically detect your OS and download the suitable Evernote file.
Direct Download link : Copy and paste this in your browser to download Evernote for Windows, Mac>”https://evernote.com/download”
Method 2 : Install with BlueStacks
- First of all, you need to download an Android emulator software on your computer. So download and install BlueStacks app player for PC on your computer. Make sure that you have an working internet connection.
- Now after installing it, open it and you will see a search icon in the homepage of BlueStacks. If asked for, sign in with your Gmail account to download apps for Play Store.
- Click on it and type in Evernote and hit the find button.
- BlueStacks will fetch the App from Google Play Store. Click on the App and find the Install button.
- Once you hit the install button, the app will ask for permissions. Click Yes and the app will be install in a few seconds.
If you don’t have a working internet connection, you can also install Evernote on your Windows or Mac Laptop by using APK file.
Thats it! You have now successfully downloaded Evernote for PC. You can use either of the above two methods as both of them works and you wont face any problems.
How to Run Evernote for PC and Computer?
Now that you have installed Evernote for computer successfully, you can launch the app, create your account or log in if you already have an account with the app. Now you can sync your data and start creating notes and saving your thoughts and ideas with it.
To launch the app, you need to open BlueStacks and you will see a My Apps button. Hit that and under it you will see Evernote installed and you can launch the app from there. So that were the way to download Evernote for PC. I hope that you liked the guide and if you did then please share it with your friends as well!