iCloud for PC: The technology and human behavior go hand in hand what I mean that with the advancement of technology the human behavior towards the science and technology took another shape.
There is no doubt that Steve Jobs’ Apple products are ruling the world not only because it is user-centric but also because of its iCloud for Pc storage. We cannot deny the fact that there are many users who use both the iOS as well as the Windows.
Download iCloud for PC
So, this article is particularly dedicated to those users who are trying to connect their iCloud For PC to their Windows PC but couldn’t find the real and authentic source. This post is of major help to those iPhone and iPad users who want to interact and make engagements through cross-platform. We can also play music by GarageBand for PC on Apple Devices.
How iCloud Works?
If you are new to Apple products and not aware of the term called “iCloud” then read this to know about it. iCloud for PC is one Storehouse that collects all your data that includes – documents, photos, contacts, and all the other details present in your iOS device sent from your Apple’s iCloud address.
iCloud works really efficiently and effectively because in case you have had lost your device; iCloud for PC will help you to find your phone by tracking it and if your phone got destroyed then also your iCloud will provide you all the data which was present on your device or you can easily restore your data and transfer it into your new device.
Though iCloud provides each user 5GB of storage where you can easily store your photos, videos, documents, and other contact details. If you wish to have more storage space then iCloud offers you more space for which you have pay certain amount of money.
How To Connect iCloud For PC?
Being an iPhone or iPad user this question might have appeared in your mind a several times that how can I connect my iCloud to my Windows PC.
So with the help of this step by step guide, you will be able to learn the complete process which will help you to access your iCloud for PC storage on your Windows PC.
Install iCloud On Windows PC
This is the first step in the process which will help you to run your iCloud storage on your PC. Following are the instructions which you need to follow.
- Firstly, you need to download iCloud on your Windows PC from the official website.
- Then you must go and visit “File Explorer” and select the iCloud Setup if your PC failed to install the iCloud automatically.
- Once the iCloud gets installed on your Computer, you are required to restart your PC.
- You must ensure that after restarting your computer iCloud has got open on your Windows PC and even if it doesn’t happen, then you must go to the “Start” option from desktop and then navigate for “Apps or Programs” and then look for “iCloud for PC” and open it.
- Then a window will get appear on your screen, where you will see an iCloud form where you are required to type your correct “Apple ID” in the provided fields to sign in to your iCloud Account.
- Then you will get to see the application and you should choose that application from there which you want to access or take them across from Apple device to your Windows PC.
- Then the last step is to click on the “Apply” button.
Download iCloud Photos On Windows PC
Once you download iCloud on your Windows then your PC will create a separate folder for your Photos which you will find in your File Explorer with a name “iCloud Photos”.
And once you open that folder you can easily add other photos which are available on your computer and you can transfer them to your iCloud photos so when you open the photos on your Apple device you will get to see those pictures.
Not only this but you can also share your iCloud photos by adding the comments to your friends and colleagues. With the help of the following instructions, you will be able to do the above-mentioned operations.
- For Windows 10: you must click on the “Start” menu and then navigate to the iCloud folder and then tap on the “iCloud Photos”.
- For Windows 8.1: Go straightly to the “Start”, scroll down your screen and click on the app called “iCloud Photos”.
- For Windows 8: Click on the Start menu which you will see on your desktop and then tap on the iCloud Photos app.
Manage iCloud Storage on Windows PC
With the help of these instructions, you will be able to manage or make changes on your Cloud Storage through Windows PC. You can easily upgrade your mailing address and other important details which you wish to change.
- Firstly, you must open your iCloud for PC Windows by selecting the start menu and there you will be able to see your current storage availability.
- Tap on the “Storage” option which will help you to manage your storage space.
You can select any app of your choice to see how much a specific app is consuming, and if you find that you need more space then you must simply click on the “Buy More Storage” option.
- If you want to make changes to your Apple Account information then you must simply click on the “Account details” and there you will be able to Manage your Apple ID and Password.
How to Uninstall iCloud From Windows?
In case if you ever wish to remove iCloud Services from your Windows PC then you must follow these steps which will help you to turn off iCloud for PC from your Windows.
- Click on the “Start” menu and then open the “Control panel” window.
- Then click on the “iCloud” file.
- And press the “Uninstall” button.
- A confirmation pop up will appear where you need to select “Yes” to uninstall iCloud services.
We have covered majorly all the aspects of iCloud For Windows PC. We hope that you have liked this article and we would love to know about your experience which you can mention in the comments section below.
For downloading more Cloud apps, Visit Apps for pc.