MX Player for PC: The one thing that is common in all smartphone users is that they all use their smartphones for watching different movies and videos most of the time. At a time like this, you need to have to best media player on your device and everyone knows that MX Player is the best media player app for Android. So we thought of sharing this post using which you can download MX Player media player for PC and watch various videos and movies on your computer.
MX Player is one of the best Android media player that is installed on most of the Android devices. With over 50 million downloads worldwide, you can easily expect how popular the media player application is all around the world. Not all the video formats are supported by your smartphone, so by installing MX Player for Windows PC, you add an extra support in your device.
MX Player for PC
MX Player allows to play almost all the video formats without adding any video or audio codecs to your smartphone. So now we will see how you can get MX Player for PC and use it to watch your favourite HD movies in high quality on your computer.
- By Using MX Player we can do Mukti-color Decoding.
- Pinch to Zoomin and Zoom Oout.
- In MX Player it is easy to get Subtitles.
- Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
|File Name||MX Player for PC|
|File size||16.22 MB|
|Required Android||4.1 and higher|
|Required OS||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM||1 GB minimum|
|Graphics||512 MB minimum|
|Storage||100 MB of Free Space|
Download MX Player for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP
As we already mentioned, MX Player is the best media player application for Android, and if you have a low-end smartphone that with this media player installed on your device, you can easily watch high-quality videos or HD videos without any problems.
MX Player boasts of a Multi-core decoding technology. This means that if a smartphone has a dual core processor, then MX Player will give much better output, up to 70% better performance than that of single core devices. Now if you have a smartphone with quad-core, then just imagine the performance of the player.
With MX Player, you can watch your videos without getting distracted with the fact that someone else might pause your videos bu touching the screen. You can lock your device while playing the videos so that even if someone touches your devices screen and try to pause or stop the movie, they wont be successful in doing so. This is one superb feature of the app. You can even zoom in and zoom out in a video while it is still playing. This feature helps you in viewing minute details in the picture without pausing the video.
So now you might be wanting to get MX Player for computer, if you don’t own a smartphone. There is no official application to do that but by using the method we are going to show you, it will be extremely easy to download MX Player for PC.
How to install and run MX Player on PC via BlueStacks?
- First of all you will need an Android emulator on your PC. So download and install BlueStacks App Player on your computer.
- Once installed, open BlueStacks App Player on your computer and you will see a search icon on the homepage.
- Using that search icon, you can search for MX Player in the application.
- Type in MX Player in the search box and hit Find button.
- You will get MX Player app in the search results and to install it on your PC, click on the Install button next to the app.
- You will be redirected to Google Play Store from where you can hit the install button and install the app on your PC.
- The process will take a few moments and once the download process is complete, the app will be installed on your PC successfully.
How to play mp4 videos in MX Player for PC?
Now that you have followed the steps above, you have successfully installed MX Player App for PC which is now ready to get in action. To launch the application, you need to open it. In the BlueStacks homepage, you will see a tab named My Apps. Click on it and under that you will find the MX player app download for PC installed and you can open it by clicking on the icon.
Now you can start using the media player on your computer to play various movies and videos. So I hope that you might have enjoyed the post and now you see that it is very easy to download MX Player for PC.