PicsArt for PC: One of the most amazing apps for Android that you can use to edit your images and photos and give them new looks by applying some special effects to it is PicsArt. With PicsArt app for PC, you can change the look and feel of any image easily. So today we are going to see how you can download PicsArt for PC, Windows 7/8/10, Mac and edit images from your computer.
PicsArt is one of the most amazing Android apps that lets you create lots of graphics and animations on the go and also helps you in editing some of your photos by adding some cool effects to it. Most of the people might be using Adobe Photoshop, Google SnapSeed for PC on their computers for editing the images or creating new graphics, but it is a little bit complicated and for the beginner users who don’t need a lot of tools to customize the images, PicsArt for PC might be the best option to go with.
PicsArt for PC, Laptop
Though PicsArt for PC is not available officially, you still can use it on your computer by following this simple guide. So let’s get down to business and see how you can download PicsArt for PC and start editing and customizing your images.
- College makers and grids are available in PicsArt Photo Studio.
- We can edit our Photos with many filters.
- In PicsArt we can get Free Stickers and Clip Arts
- We can draw anything on camera while we taking photos.
- We can edit our photos with our friends.
- We can save our edited photos.
Make sure your PC/Laptop has the below requirements so that the app can run smooth and avoid any errors.
|File size||48.18 MB|
|Required Android||4.1 and higher|
|Required OS||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM||2 GB minimum|
|Graphics||1 GB minimum|
|Storage||300 MB of Free Space|
|Category||Photo Editors for PC|
Download PicsArt for PC Windows 10/8/7
As I said that PicsArt is one of the best photo-editing app for Android and is available for free from the Google Play Store. So before starting to tell you how you can download PicsArt for Windows Pc, Laptop, I would like to tell you about some of the features of the app.
The best feature, according to me, is that with this you can draw new graphics with the editor. The drawing tool gives you the liberty to draw any kinds of graphics and show off your designing skills. You can use different features like the brushes, stickers, layers and different text styles and make your drawing a lot more attractive and amazing.
The next best thing about PicsArt is the photo editor tool that lets you do a lot of customizations on the pictures already saved on your device. You can make the existing picture more attractive by adding special effects, frames and clip arts to it.
The app becomes a lot more effective as it adds live effects right inside your phone’s camera. This helps you in adding live effects when you are capturing photos. So seeing all these amazing features, you might now really want to download PicsArt for Windows. So let’s do it.
Method 1: Install PicsArt for PC via APK
- First off, you need to download the separate apk file of PicsArt app for PC on your computer. Just do a quick search on Google for the app and you can download it on your computer.
- Now download Bluestacks Android emulator for free on your computer. Once it is downloaded, install the software.
- Now go to the folder where you have downloaded and saved the apk file. Click on the apk file and the app will be installed on your computer.
- That’s it! PicsArt for PC has been successfully installed on your computer.
Method 2: Install PicsArt on PC via BlueStacks
- For going with the 2nd method, you need a working Internet connection on your computer.
- Download Bluestacks App player on your computer and install it.
- Now launch the application and inside Bluestacks, you will see a search bar. Type in “PicsArt” and from the search results, install the application.
- The app will now be successfully installed on your computer.
How to Run PicsArt for PC and Computer:
Now that the app has been successfully installed on your computer, you need to launch the application on your computer. If you are unable to find the destination folder where the application has been installed, then here we are to guide you through the entire process. You need to go to the folder named “Apps”. If you are unable to find it, just do a search from the Start Menu in your computer.
If you have successfully installed the app on your PC, you will see the icon of PicsArt Photo Editor for PC in that folder. Now just click on the app to launch it just like you launch any other application on your computer. That’s how you can run PicsArt for PC.
For more photo editors, go to our homepage and download top editors for Android and Windows.