Download SnapChat for PC: SnapChat is one of the most popular picture and moment sharing app for Android devices and is used by millions of satisfied users. So we thought that it would be a really great idea to share a way to download SnapChat for PC, Windows 7/8/10, Mac Laptops and enjoy it just like other Android apps for PC, even when you don’t own an Android smartphone.
With SnapChat, you can take snaps and share them with your friends. The best part about this app is that it doesn’t leave any history behind and the snap disappears making room for new snaps. If you want to install more social networking apps, you can download Instagram for PC, WhatsApp for PC and many more chatting apps on PC.
- 1 Snapchat for PC, Laptop
- 1.1 Features
- 1.2 System requirements
- 1.3 Download Snapchat App for PC, Windows
- 1.4 How to download SnapChat for PC, Laptop?
- 1.5 How to share photos with SnapChat for PC?
Snapchat for PC, Laptop
As the app works a lot different than other similar sharing apps, it has made quite a big user base with millions of users and millions of snaps being shared on a daily basis. So thats the reason we are sharing a way to download SnapChat for PC so that you too can enjoy sharing your snaps with your friends.
- By swiping right or left on your photo we go through many filters
- In Snapchat we can draw anything on our photo
- Not only drawing we can type any text on Photo
- There are many Emoji’s in Snapchat
- In Snapchat it is easy to find friends
Name : Snapchat for PC
File size : 29.15 MB
Updated on: 16th June 2018
Required OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Required Android : 4.1 and higher
RAM : 512 MB minimum
Graphics : 256 MB or higher
Hardware : Keyboard, Mouse, Webcam(for Image notes)
Storage : 150 MB of Free Space
Sound Card : Optional
Download Snapchat App for PC, Windows
Before we start with the guide to download SnapChat for computer, I would like to tell you something about the app and how it works and what it is all about. As we already discussed, SnapChat app is a photo sharing, a snaps sharing app for your smartphone just like other chatting apps like WeChat for PC, Instagram and other apps. But there are some features that make SnapChat stand out from rest.
With SnapChat, you can take snaps of yourself or your friends or some special moments of your life and share it on the platform with your friends. They can view it and within some time, for about 24 hours the snap will be live on the platform and then it will disappear completely.
Thats the beauty of the app. It doesn’t leave any history behind it so you can be sure that your snaps wont be used in a wrong way. So now that you know what SnapChat is all about, lets get started and see how to download SnapChat for PC and start sharing your snaps with your friends.
How to download SnapChat for PC, Laptop?
As SnapChat is an Android app, we need extra software on our PC/Laptop to run the Android application. There is two methods to download Snapchat for PC. In this method, we download ‘BlueStacks’ and install SnapChat from BlueStacks. There are other Android Emulators like YouWave and KOPlayer that you can also use. Follow the below methods to download SnapChat for PC/Laptop.
Method 1: Download Snapchat APK file and Install through BlueStacks
1) In this method, we will download the latest version Snapchat APK file to our computer and install it through BlueStacks. Download SnapChat APK and save it on your desktop.
2) After downloading the APK file, you need to install BlueStacks on your PC/Laptop/Mac. (Download link)
3) After installing BlueStacks, right click on the APK file and click ‘Open with>BlueStacks’. This will open SnapChat App automatically in BlueStacks, installs it and within a few moments, you can start using SnapChat on PC/Laptop.
Method 2: Download SnapChat from Google PlayStore through BlueStacks
1) This method is easier for people who have a Gmail account. To proceed through this method, install BlueStacks on your PC.
2)Then in the search bar on the top of BlueStacks, search for ‘SnapChat’. This will give you a link of Snapchat from Google PlayStore. Click on the install button.
3) Sign in with your Gmail account if asked for and click ‘yes’ for the permissions tab. SnapChat will be installed on your PC in a few moments. This method is applicable for both Windows and Apple Laptops.
Once you have finished downloading SnapChat by any of the two methods, then you will have SnapChat Messenger for PC installed and ready to run on your computer. So every time, if you have to launch the application and start sharing the snaps with your friends, you need to go to the folder named “My Apps” in your BlueStacks player. SnapChat will be available there.
Alternatively, you can pin SnapChat on your desktop by dragging and dragging app icon or going into the app settings in BlueStacks. This way, you can directly launch SnapChat for PC, Laptop with a single click.
Visit appsforpc.org to download the latest apps from Android and iOS to your PC/Laptop.