Download TrueCaller for PC: If you have any access to an Android smartphone, then you will be knowing about TrueCaller app very well. This nice little app is a global phone directory storing various mobile numbers in its database. In simple words, we can say that by using this app, you can trace any person using their mobile number. So today we are going to see a simple way to download TrueCaller for PC.
TrueCaller – Caller ID & Dialer has over 3 billion contact numbers in their database making it the best place to go to find the person whom the number belongs to. This app can be of much use if you are been getting constant calls from some phone numbers that you don’t know. Just open the app, enter the number and the app will do a search for it in the database and return the name of the person associated with that number. Due to the large database, there is very little chance that you won’t find the information about a particular number. So without getting into any further talking, lets get started with the steps that you can use to download TrueCaller for PC.
TrueCaller for PC
With TrueCaller, you can not only find out who the unknown caller is, but you also get a feature that lets you block unwanted calls and texts from a certain number. There are around 60 million users and they can’t be wrong!
TrueCaller app makes your mobile communication smarter by allowing you to choose whom you want to connect with and with whom you don’t want to. With a feature called Caller ID, you will know which person is calling without picking up the phone. However this features requires an Internet connection. So make sure to stay online using 3G or WiFi.
You can create your own TrueCaller profile with the app. It keeps your phone book updated with photos from the TrueCaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. With Twitter integrated in the app, you can follow a person directly from the app.
- Battery saving mode and Battery optimisation for low battery usage.
- Send real time location with the new ‘flash’ message.
- Share photos and videos through MMS.
- Send Group messages to many contacts at once.
- Automatically block phone numbers for Calls and SMS.
So those are some amazing features of the phone directory app and now we can see the steps to install TrueCaller for PC. So lets get started with it!
Download TrueCaller for PC, Windows 7/8/10 Laptop
If you have your own mobile number, it is better to register on TrueCaller to display the same name when you call others. If any number isn’t registered, the name will be picked up from the database and it will be mostly what your friends or colleagues saved your number as.
But before installing TrueCaller on PC, these are some stats that might be useful.
File Name : TrueCaller for PC
File Size : 16.02 MB
Required OS : Windows XP or higher
RAM : 1 GB minimum
Software required : BlueStacks
Last updated : May 31, 2017
How to use TrueCaller on PC?
There are 2 methods in which we can use the features of TrueCaller on PC. One method is by using TrueCaller directly from their official website. Another method is by using TrueCaller App and all its features by installing it on our Computers and Laptops.
By using the first method, we can only search for the number and it’s a limited feature. But with the App, we can monitor our call history, know the name of the caller when ringing and save new contacts/integrate contacts. These are some of the many features the App has to offer.
Use TrueCaller on PC via truecaller.com
Download More Apps:
This is an easy method to find the identity of an unknown number. This is a direct method and is only helpful to find the identity of a number.
1) First, go to the official website of TrueCaller i.e., truecaller.com. You will notice a search bar on the homepage. Search for your desired number there and hit enter. You will get a popup asking to login. Log in with your Gmail or Microsoft account. After signing in, you can perform any number for searches.
2) Remember to change the mobile address to your country. This is usually automated and TrueCaller will display your country code by detecting your IP. So, unless you are using a Proxy or VPN, you are good to go.
You can also see the top most spammy phone number of your area depending on the IP. If you already have a TrueCaller account on your mobile phone, all the data can be used on PC also.
Steps to Download TrueCaller via BlueStacks
In this method, we are going to download BlueStacks software and install TrueCaller on PC directly from Google Play Store.
- Download BlueStacks App Player and install in on your computer. (Download here)
- Once installed, open BlueStacks and in the search bar on the top, enter TrueCaller and hit Find.
- You will get various search results for your query. Install the app from the results by hitting the Install button next to the application name.
- Follow the steps that appear on the screen, if any.
- Now the TrueCaller app will be downloaded to your PC which will take a few minutes to complete.
- Finally, the app will be installed on your computer.
Alternatively, if you do not have a Gmail account or don’t want to login on BlueStacks, you can always install manually by downloading the APK file.
How to Run TrueCaller for PC?
Now that you have successfully downloaded and installed TrueCaller for computer, you can go to the folder named My Apps or just open BlueStacks once again and there you will see a tab that says My Apps on the top. Click on it and under it you will see TrueCaller app installed.
Hit the icon of the app and the app will be launched on your computer screen. Thats it! You now have successfully installed the app and it is working fine on your computer. I hope that you liked the article about installing TrueCaller for PC. If you liked it, then please hit the +1, Like and Tweet button to share the post with your friends as well.