Uc Browser For Pc: UC Browser is now available to download on PC/Laptop and you can easily download UC Browser from our guide below. UC browser is one of the best browser apps for android and other platforms. Today we have come with the tutorial on downloading UC Browser for pc. Among all the browser apps, Uc browser is seen as one of the fastest browsers for mobile devices and I also believe the same. So, download UC Browser for PC because of it’s lightning speed browsing. Not only browsing, we can also download any file with high speed when compared to Many other browser apps.
To download UC Browser for PC, it’s required of Android 4.1 version or higher in our Android smartphones and Windows XP/7/8/10 OS on our computers. Meeting this criteria will ensure smooth running of the app. So, this is the only guide you need to follow in order to install and download UC Browser for PC, Windows XP/7/8/10 Laptops and Mac Operating systems.
- 1 Download UC Browser
- 2 Download UC Browser for PC, Windows XP/7/8/10 Laptop, Mac
- 3 Method 2: Download UC Browser for PC directly from ucweb.com
Download UC Browser
Download UC Browser: There are many browsers available for smartphones and android today, but downloading UC browser is the best option. If you are a frequent reader of our blog, you already know how to download android apps for pc and it will be easy to follow through. Almost all the android apps are installed on computers using this simple method and you should also start using this method by BlueStacks.
Uc Browser On pc will give you a new type browsing experience. Uc Browser for pc download can make your browsing experience even better. Uc Browser was only available for Android and other mobile devices and but now it is available for Pc too. Uc Browser was downloaded around more than 3 Million times which proves how awesome browser it is.
- Compresses Web pages to gain faster browsing speed.
- Add-On platform-Now you can add or remove Add-ons
- Night Mode Also Available
- Download files individually with their own speed and priority.
- Takes Very less Storage Space
- Unlimited number of downloads at once.
- Incognito mode to safe browse without recording History, cookie, cache etc.
We use mainly two methods to download and install android apps on pc.These are used from very much time and we have succeeded to install most of the android apps on pc.
Updated on June 14th 2017
File name: UC Browser for PC
Current Version- varies with device when downloaded from Play Store.
File Size: 17.3 MB
Required Android version : 4.0 or higher
Required OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Available for : Android, Windows, iOS, MacOS
RAM: 512 MB minimum
Graphics: 256 MB or higher
Download UC Browser for PC, Windows XP/7/8/10 Laptop, Mac
UC Browser is developed by UCWeb Inc., and is one of the oldest of browsers too. A lot of ads and add-ons are a drawback when compared to other browsers. UC Browser is mainly used for it’s downloads feature which has a lot of options. We can pause/continue our download at any time and this feature is the most talked about feature of UC browser for PC.
How to download UC browser for PC
So, there are two options by which we can install UC browser for PC. One method is by downloading UC Browser on PC/Laptop/Mac through BlueStacks software. Other method is by using UC browser directly online from internet. Follow these 2 simple methods to use UC browser on your computer.
More Browser Apps:
Method 1: Download UC Browser APK file and install with BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android emulator software which can run any android app/game on our PC. BlueStacks App Player is available for both Windows and MacOS operating systems. So, let’s see how to download and install UC browser on PC.
Follow these step-by-step method to download safely.
- First, we need to download BlueStacks software on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac OS.
- To download BlueStacks from official website – click here.
- After downloading, you need to install BlueStacks on your PC/Laptop. Sign in with your gmail after you install BlueStacks.
- You need to download the APK file of UC Browser to run it on BlueStacks
- Download UC browser APK file – Click to download APK.
- Now, open BlueStacks and navigate to My Apps section>Go to your downloads folder>Double click on UC browser APK file to install.
- The installation will be completed in a few minutes and you can pin UC browser now on your desktop background also.
BlueStacks is an Offline-installer which means, BlueStacks doesn’t need any internet to run Android apps/games. So, download APK files on your PC and install them anytime and anywhere.
Alternatively, you can also install UC Browser on your PC/Laptop directly from Google PlayStore through BlueStacks. Just click on the search icon, and type ‘UC browser’. You will get a Google PlayStore link and you can install the app from there.
So Now Uc Browser For Pc has been installed and now you can use it and browse the internet with blazing fast speed. Hope you like Uc Browser On pc and recommend to others too.
Method 2: Download UC Browser for PC directly from ucweb.com
UC Browser is one of the leading browsers in the world and they know the importance of an browser for PC. So, there is an official app that we can download for free from their website.
To download UC browser for PC from ucweb.com, follow these steps:
- Go to, www.ucweb.com
- In the downloads menu, click on ‘PC browser’.
- Alternatively, you can also download from the direct link from official website provided below.
- Download UC Browser for PC from official website – Download.
- The above app runs both on Windows and MacOS.
UC Browser download for iOS, Mac
UC browser is available for both Android and iOS and all the features are the same in both the versions. Apple users and Android users can now install UC browsers from their smartphones with one simple click as the browser is available in AppStore.
How to Run UC Browser in PC:
Once the App is installed, you can launch UC Browser from the ‘My Apps‘ folder. You need to open BlueStacks on your computer, there you will see My Apps button. Under that button, you will see UC Browser installed and you can start using the UC Browser App on your computer from there.
Follow our website daily to see more apps for pc.