PPSSPP for PC: The gaming world is constantly evolving and it is only one thing that we want to do whenever we get free time. we cannot deny the fact that PSP comes with a lot of games that you would hardly find either on Android or PC.
Since PSP has come down in the market it has given a lot of exposure to the next-generation gamers but what if you don’t own a PSP? Don’t worry because this specialized tool called PPSSPP for PC has come into existence which will help you to play your favorite adventure game on your PC and for which you have not required any Play Station of your own. Get PPSSPP for PC to rule the gaming world.
PPSSPP For PC, Laptop
Since Play Station Portable (PSP) has come down in the market, it has majorly influenced the game freaks who are crazy about the idea of modified video games. It is one of the most popular gaming equipment which does not require any sort of hardware and GPU.
PPSSPP for PC is one authentic and reliable PSP play station emulator which is available for all the platforms including – Windows, Android, and Linux.
Similar App: BlueStacks: Free Android Emulator
It has the most advanced features that support joystick and even autosaves the games without having to do it manually. PPSSPP for PC will help you run all your favorite PSP games on your computer in high-quality graphics and gestures.
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU with least 1.8GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM (Recommended 2GB RAM Up)
- HDD Space: 5GB of Minimum (Emulator does not require much of a space, but game ROM requires)
- Video: 256MB On-Board Graphics
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Software’s and Packages: File (Zip) Extractor and Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 Runtime
- Download 1.3.Zip
- Download 1.2.2.Zip
- Download 1.1.1.Zip
- Download 0.9.9.1.Zip
PPSSPP for PC is one of the oldest and well recognised tools which help you give an experience of Play Station on your PC and Laptop. Under this title, we will look at the controllers which will help you to play your favorite games.
- Logitech F510
- Razer Onza
- Razer Onza Tournament Edition
- Razer Sabertooth
- Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
- PlayStation 3/4 Controller
- Xbox One/360 controller
Games Compatible with PPSSPP
Now we will highlight the games which are easily supported by PPSSPP for PC and following are the names of the popular games.
- Tekken 6
- Ghost Rider
- Dragon Ball Z
- God of War – Ghost of Sparta
- Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
- Spider-Man 3
How to download PPSSPP Emulator for PC, laptop?
This is the limelight of the article because now this block of the article will take you to a small installation tour which will give you a step by step guide so that you can successfully install PPSSPP for PC your Windows computer.
Following are the instructions which you must follow carefully.
- Install a Zip File Extractor: The first step in the process is to download the Zip file and we would recommend you to download 7-Zip because it is one free source which is able to extract other zip formats.
- The next step is to check whether you have downloaded the correct version for your Windows Operating system. To check you must click “Start” then go to the “Properties” and then select “System Type”.
- Once you do that the next step is to download the PPSSPP Emulator Installer and we would recommend you to download x86 build or x64 build on your operating system.
- Then right-click on the PPSSPP zip file and choose the “Extracted Files”.
- After that look for a destination folder and then tap on the “OK” button.
- After selecting the ok button you need to navigate for the extracted folder and open them.
- Then you are required to Minimize the PPSSPP folder which you have downloaded and then download the ROMs or your preferred games.
- Once you open the ROMs, an entire list of searched games will get appear on your screen and then you have to find the “Direct Download” link of your game and then click on it.
- The moment you are done with the download process, then you have to go the “Download” folder of your system and then from there, you have to extract your files.
- 10.You need to right-click on the zip file and then click on the “Extract Files”.
- 11.You can also change the location of the extracted file and place it on your desktop.
- 12.Then you need to open the extracted folder which you have placed on the desktop by click right and select the “Open” button.
- 13.After opening the file you need to right-click on the “RAR File” from the desktop and then select the “7-zip” file and lastly the “Extract files”.
- 14.Now place the extracted file on the desktop, and then you will get to see the.ISO file.
- 15.Then go to the PPSSPP folder again if you really wish to play the game.
- 16.Once you open the PPSSPP folder then you need to right-click on the PPSSPP Windows’ file and then select the “Run as administrator” option from the list.
- 17.Now you must connect your controller to your PC or if you have a PlayStation or an Xbox controller then it is time to get it connected to the system.
- 18.Then go the main window screen of the PSP Emulator and then click the “Load” button.
- 19.After that, you need to search from the game’s ISO path which you possibly will find on your desktop and then click on the “Open” option.
- Finally, you are have successfully installed PPSSPP for PC. Now you can enjoy your desired game on your PC.
Is it Recommended?
We hope that you have liked this article and probably learned to download PPSSPP on PC without having to worry about PlayStation. We would love to hear your experience which you can mention in the comments section below.
Download More emulators for PC at appsforpc.org – #1 Download hub for android apps.